3. All intellectual property on this Website, including without limitation, the text, graphics, photographs, logos, icons, buttons, images, copyright works and trade marks, is owned by us (or by third-party content suppliers). We are the exclusive owner of all rights in the compilation, design and layout of this Website.
RIGHT TO USE WEBSITE AND CONTENT
5. You may access, view, reproduce and print the content on this Website, provided you only use that content for informational and other non-commercial purposes (including without limitation, personal shopping), and any reproduction includes a prominent acknowledgement of our rights in the relevant content.
6. We reserve the right to prohibit links to the Website, and you agree to remove or cease any link upon our request. You may not frame any part of the Website material by including advertising or other revenue-generating material.
7. The information provided on this Website is for general information only and has not been prepared by taking into account the particular objectives, situation, health or needs of any individual users. Although we have tried to ensure the content on this Website is current, accurate and complete, we do not guarantee that such content will be current, accurate or complete when you access it. Use of information and material provided on this Website is at your own risk.
THIRD PARTY WEBSITES AND MATERIALS
8. The Website may contain links to third party websites. These websites have not been prepared by us and are not controlled by us. They are provided for your convenience only, and do not imply that we check, endorse, approve or agree with third party websites this Website links to.
9. You agree to indemnify, hold harmless and defend us and our affiliates, officers, and employees from any loss, liability, claim, demand, damage, or expenses (including reasonable attorneys’ fees) asserted by any third party due to or arising from or in connection with your use of or conduct on this Website. We reserve the right, at our own expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter otherwise subject to indemnification by you, which shall not excuse your indemnity obligations.
10. You agree to us using “cookies” to provide you with access to tailored information and services on the Website and to serve you better when you return to it. A cookie is a small data file that the Website sends to your browser, which may then be stored on your system for later retrieval by the Website. Cookies track your movements through different websites, and are widely used on websites to help with navigation and to help personalise your experience when you visit a website.
SALE OF GOODS
11. You may offer to purchase any of the goods described on this Website for the price (if any) specified on this Website. To view our ‘Refund Policy’ please see point 22.
12. By ordering any of the goods described on this Website, you acknowledge and agree that:
(a) the information you enter on this Website to place an order is valid and correct in all respects;
(b) the goods described on this Website are not intended to treat, cure, or prevent any disease, are not intended to be used for any other therapeutic purpose, and have not been represented as such; and
(c) the goods ordered are solely for your own personal use.
13. You acknowledge that despite our reasonable precautions, goods may be listed at an incorrect price or with incorrect information due to an error or oversight. In these circumstances, we reserve the right to cancel the transaction notwithstanding that your order has been confirmed or otherwise accepted. We will refund any purchase price to you for the goods in question.
CURRENCY (AND LOCAL TAXES)
14. Unless stated otherwise, all prices listed on the website are in NZ dollars. Trade prices exclude GST and consumer prices include GST. Prices may be adjusted for any reason, and may vary at any time.
ALL LIABILITY EXCLUDED
15. To the fullest extent permitted by law:
(a) all warranties, representations and guarantees (whether express, implied or statutory) are excluded, including without limit, suitability, fitness for purpose, accuracy or completeness of this Website, the content on or accessed through this Website, or the purchase of goods from us; and
(b) we will not be liable for any damage, loss or expenses, indirect losses, lost profits or consequential damages of any kind, suffered or incurred by you in connection with your access to or use of this Website, the content on or accessed through this Website, or the purchase of goods from us.
16. Where legislation implies any condition or warranty, and that legislation prohibits us from excluding or modifying the application of, or our liability under, any such condition or warranty, that condition or warranty will be deemed included, but to the fullest extent permitted by law our liability will be limited for a breach of that condition or warranty to one or more of the following:
(a) if the breach relates to goods:
(i) the replacement of the goods or the supply of equivalent goods;
(ii) the repair of such goods;
(iii) the payment of the cost of replacing the goods or of acquiring equivalent goods; or
(iv) the payment of the cost of having the goods repaired; and
(b) if the breach relates to services:
(i) the supplying of the services again; or
(ii) the payment of the cost of having the services supplied again.
19. Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd collects, retains and updates personal information about you which you provide both:
- directly, for example, by you sending us an email enquiring about information on Chase Life Extension Foundation products, services or events, or to go on mailing lists; and
- indirectly through your use of this site and the services and functionality offered through it.
- Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd intends to use this information for purposes connected with:
- providing, monitoring and marketing existing and future goods and services and related products by Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd
- keeping you informed of developments or opportunities in areas or activities you have previously been interested in or we believe you may be interested in.
- enabling Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd to satisfy itself as to the credit worthiness of customers.
20. We have taken every precaution to ensure your online shopping experience is enjoyable and secure. We protect your credit and personal details using Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption technology so that if anyone should try to intercept it, all details are unreadable. We also recommend as good internet practice to close your browser when you have completed your online shopping.
All credit card data is passed to our Gateway provider, EWAY. Your transaction will be processed using a BNZ Merchant facility. We do not store or retain complete credit card details on our website, database or any communications associated with the website.
21. Orders will incur a shipping charge of $7.50 within NZ and $11.00 outside of NZ. This is subject to change. Orders will be sent out within one working day of placement. Shipping times vary based on customers area. Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd use Fastway for all local delivery and NZ Post for international orders. Please contact Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd for tracking of your order. Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd will not deliver to Australia or Asia as these areas are under exclusive distribution contract with other parties.
22. If you are not happy with a product you have purchased, please notify Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd with details of the problem within 30 days of receiving the product, and we will arrange a refund or replacement. Proof of purchase and return of the product is required in order to receive a refund or replacement. For items damaged, the refund must be taken as an exchange for original product purchased.
For returns please provide the following:
- Name & address
- Email address
- Original order number/receipt
- The reason for the return
JURISDICTION AND GOVERNING LAW
Phone: Please call 0508 739 463 – a free call from anywhere in New Zealand during business hours (9.00 am – 5.00 pm weekdays)
Outside of New Zealand please call:
Post: 64 Stapleford Crescent, Browns Bay, North Shore, Auckland, NZ. 0630
Chase Life Extension Foundation Ltd reserves the right to modify this policy at any time, without prior notice. The most recent policy in effect will be posted at the site.